Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Saint Francis' Associates Degree Posters

Recently, we were asked to come up with two poster designs for the new Associates Degree program in Music Technology and Communication Arts and Graphic Design at Saint Francis. These posters were going to be sent out by the school to all of the high schools in the surrounding Fort Wayne area to let potential students know that they can now graduate in two years with an Associates in either of the two fields. I knew I wanted to design something that really appealed to a high school student so I had a lot of fun coming up with these layouts. I am extremely grateful that my poster designs were chosen to be printed so if you are a high school student roaming the lonely hallways, keep your eyes peeled for these bad boys!

Each poster folds out to 18"x24"



No comments:

Post a Comment