Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Other misc. and things to look out for...

Soon.......very soon. I am very proud to say that the two releases that my friends and I have been working so hard on are finally coming to a wrap. Life After Death's Scum of Society Forever and of course, Close Only Counts' DO BAD THINGS. I will keep everybody posted on when these will be hitting the streets but make sure you have money in your pockets for these ones because they feature the some of the best talent in this city. Both of these albums were completely done DIY with minimal funds and extremely patient people. I am proud to have Speak Easy Media play a big role in creating these monstrous releases and I cannot wait to see them in person. I have had such a blast creating the artwork, layout, and taking the photography that I feel extremely confident in these albums.

Close Only Counts DO BAD THINGS



Life After Death Scum of Society Forever



Other news....
As always, I am updating my portfolio constantly for this senior year and thought I would just give you guys a little sneak-a-boo...



Plus more paintings on the way soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment