Thursday, February 2, 2012

Some new things....

Just giving you guys a couple photos/updates on what I have been up to. Nothing too specific, but I really wanted to update this site with some images to ensure you all that I remain busy.


If you have the chance at 7PM on Sautrday, February 25th...make sure you make it down to the Embassy Theatre to see some great bands and some great art. I have made a couple slides for The Black Crowes, one for R.E.M., and one for Steely Dan. These slides will repeat behind the bands while the show progresses..come have fun and hang out!

a slide design done for The Black Crowes



--------------------------------------------------

Cover design for William Golding's powerful novel, Lord of the Flies. I absolutely love this book so it was great to do this art.



--------------------------------------------------

Illustration fun:




Sorry for the long wait!

Regards
-Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment