Sunday, February 19, 2012

DID Events & Exhibitions Kiosk posters

I have recently started interning for the Downtown Improvement District on Wayne Street as their graphic designer and I have to say I really love it there. I get to work next to some really awesome people and they never stifle creativity or originality. My first task with them was creating the news events & exhibitions poster that would go in the 10 different information kiosks sitting around downtown. You may see one when your walking to the new Jimmy Johns or going into Chase Bank. Anyways, the size of these posters is 31.5" x 38.5" so it was a hefty space with a lot of text. They wanted to maintain a feel of Spring and keep the old headline but that was about all of the regulations I was given, it was great. I had so much fun designing these and I cant wait till they pop up downtown, which should be any day now.

1 comment:

  1. Team KWP Events is deeply committed to our clients’ success, striving to deliver the best possible result for them. Our commitment and Promise to quality have made us the preferred event partner for a number of leading corporate and MNCs. Contact us for Virtual Event Management Services in Kerala" Best Service Guaranteed

    ReplyDelete