Thursday, February 25, 2010

New things...

Earlier in this blog I showed you two pieces that I had started for the Tell Tale Heart show. Those are now finished and I just picked them up today from getting some nice framework put on them. I feel that the frames really bring out that sort of Edgar Allen Poe-esque sophisticated horror feel in each piece. I wanted the pieces to be silent but quite gothic, not too loud or obnoxious...the dark, victorian frames will help get that theme across. So far it looks as though everythin is goin pretty well with all the cats on the show so i'm extremely excited for this upcoming busy April month. I have a couple more in progress so hopefully soon I can get those up here.

"Busy Busy" Ink, Oil, and Marker on Bristol


"Nerves" Graphite, Charcoal, Aerosol, and Marker on Panel



Random graphite portrait for illustration:

No comments:

Post a Comment