Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some more progress on the Tell Tale Heart show

Here are two pieces that I have started on (both unfinished).

I'll show the roughs for the first one too.






I really want to focus on the floorboards for this drawing, here it is so far:





And this is another one I got going, A VISAGE PIECE SNIGS
Im tryin a new style with this one, a much more messy illustrative approach:




Remember these are both unfinished, tell me what you think!
Thanks, I will keep you updated on how everything is goin.

1 comment:

  1. tell that dude to get a belt and his pants won't hang down like a real sweet dude.

    for real though, these are looking nice. That wood grain is awesome, push that as far as you can! really get some tiny detail in some of those boards in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete