Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sweet Tooth: Satisfy Your Cravings

I was recently asked by my friend Bambi Guthrie to put a piece into her exhibition last Saturday (6/4) inspired by Sweet Tooth Collective. Sweet Tooth is an awesome group of artists (Shaun Malinowski, Bob Storey, and Ricky Racket) dedicated to producing screen prints, clothing, designs, and much more. It is always so awesome to see local collectives like this rise up and gain popularity really quickly...besides, their whole product line is so fucking awesome! These are some really creative guys and I am so pumped to have been asked to be part of the show.

http://www.sweettoothco.com/

The theme of the show: Sweet Tooth

Title: Teething

The medium: Aerosol and Marker on Bristol


*Note - This piece is currently still FOR SALE so if you would like to notify me about purchases then you can email me here: tanner.wilson.art@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment